COURSES WE OFFER
Construction Supervisor License (CSL) Exam Preparation Course.
Reserve Your Seat Now. Early Registration Is Advised
CLICK HERE FOR COURSE LOCATIONS FOR UNRESTRICTED CSL
CLICK HERE FOR COURSE SIGNUP FOR UNRESTRICTED CSL
Cost Of This Course
This license is for those who wish to be licensed for construction, reconstruction, alteration, repair, removal, or demolition involving any activity regulated by the code for:
- 35,000 cubic foot enclosed spaces.
- One and two family dwellings or any accessory building thereto, irrespective of size.
- Buildings used for farm purposes.
- Retaining walls less than 10 feet in height at all points along the wall as measured from the base of the footing to the top of the wall.
- This license includes all of the Specialty Licenses
You must have three years of full time construction or design experience to qualify to take the state exam. See page 3 of the Prometric Construction Supervisor License Examination – State Exam Registration Form for details.
This course requires six (6) up-to-date Building Code books:
ALL THESE BOOKS ARE NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE
- 2015 International Building Code (IBC) – $120.00
- 9th Edition Amendment to IBC – $20.00
- 2015 International Residential Code (IRC) – $120.00
- 9th Edition Amendment to IRC – $10.00
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) – $40.00
- 2006 Architectural Access Code – $20.00
If you do not have these books you can purchase them from Contractor Success (below). Books will be handed out the first night of class.
IF YOU DO NOT ORDER A BOOK – You must bring your books with you the first night of class.
If you already have books, please check to make sure they are the current editions. Go to Code Book Updates for visual descriptions of these books: